Salary: 25182.00-25182.00 Euro . EUR (Annual)
Counter Manager - Luxury Beauty - Skincare (Dublin / Dundrum Region)
€30,000 + Multi Commission Structure + Bonus + Package
We are keen to speak to Counter Manager's, Assistant Managers or Senior Therapists to assist in leading an established counter in Dundrum. You will be working for a leading Skincare / Spa brand, they have counters in fast paced to niche department stores throughout the UK & Ireland.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Managing the day to day of the counter environment and building working relationships with your host store.
* Develop sales and awareness of the brand using both internal and external promotional activity.
* Praise and motivate a team.
* Managing and exceeding daily kpi targets.
* Go over and beyond the customer expectations of service and provide an experience.
* Ability to link sell and lead by example.
* People manage staff through company tools and getting the very best out of each individual, by understanding what motivates them.
* Showing Passion for; products, people and managing.
* Ability to manage any customer enquiry or situation that may arise.
* Experience working in a similar role on a beauty counter or spa environment is desirable.
* Experience working towards retail targets.
* Practical work experience in conducting treatments advantageous.
* Beauty Therapy qualification level 3 is essential.
So if you currently work in; Cosmetic, Skincare, Spa or Luxury industry and seek a new challenge as a Counter Manager, then this could be the role for you. If you wish to apply please send your cv today and we look forward to talking to you about this amazing opportunity.
Key words; Cosmetic, Skincare, Spa, Manager, Account Manager, Counter Manager, Business Manager, Assistant Manager, Department Store, Dundrum, Dublin, Tallaght, Ireland, Colour, Make-Up Artist