Salary: 1000.00-1000.00 Euro . EUR (Daily)
Role - Assistant Resident Engineer Highways
Start - ASAP
Duration - 12 months fixed term contract
Salary - €45,000 - €55,000 per annum. Salary to be paid in Euros.
Location - Donabate, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Irish Consulting Engineers seek to employ an Assistant Resident Engineer to oversee two separate roads and bridges projects for 12 months and 18 months respectively. The highway projects are a PPP and Public Works project in the Athlone and Donabate regions.
You will form part of the inspection team with duties which will include -
• Ensuring the works are constructed in accordance to the design and specifications
• Conduct quality control inspections
• Attending to design changes and oversee the issuing of drawings
• Maintain the daily diary and record all technical issues
• Reporting on progress
• Report to the supervisory team leader
• Overseeing Health and Safety
The requirements are as follows -
• Preferably a civil engineering degree
• Sound knowledge of roads and building construction process
• Excellent ability to read drawings and specifications
• Competent on Autocad and Microsoft products
• Good understanding of civil engineering materials and testing
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Resident Engineer to bolster their experience on these highways projects.
If you are available, suitable and keen then please respond by lodging your CV here now